LOW CARB EGG NOODLES
Easy low carb egg noodles have 0 carbs. They're done in under 10 minutes and ready for you to use in recipes like chicken noodles soup right away
- 1 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon wheat gluten, may omit but it creates a better texture
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Add the cream cheese, eggs, and gluten to the jar of a blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Pour our on a silicone mat that's placed on top of a heavy baking pan.
- Smooth out into a rectangle, keeping the batter very thin.
- Get full recipe click here