Low Carb Cheese Crackers Recipe
- 2 Cups Cheese of your choice I used a Parmesan-Romano mix along with some swiss and cheddar
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Rosemary or a seasoning of your choice such as basil, chives, garlic, dill weed, spicy chili etc...
- Mix all the cheeses (including the cream cheese) along with the almond flour in a microwave safe bowl and cook it for exactly one minute.
- Immediately stir the ingredients until the almond flour and cheeses have combined fully. You want the cheese to be partially melted (see photo)
- Allow this to cool for a few minutes because if you put the egg in these ingredients too soon it will cook the egg.
- Read more >> Click Here