Low Carb Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Cauliflower Mac and Cheese - Low carb, keto, creamy, cheesy and decadent! You don't need the pasta!
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar, divided (reserve 1/2 cup for topping)
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season the water with salt.
- Spray an 8x8 baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- Cook the cauliflower in the boiling water until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Drain well and place back into the hot pot for a few minutes. Transfer the cauliflower to the baking dish and set aside.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here