LEMON BAR FAT BOMBS
These Lemon Bar Fat Bombs are a delicious vegan, low-carb treat to satisfy your sweet tooth! This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free!
- 2 cups raw cashews, boiled for 12 minutes or soaked for 2 hours
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- Juice of 2 large lemons
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/16 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/16-1/8 tsp powdered stevia (depending on your sweetness preference)
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend until well-combined.
- Transfer mixture to medium-sized bowl and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes to cool (they may take slightly longer if you chose to boil the cashews rather than soak).
- Remove mixture from freezer and form into balls.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here