KRISPY KREME GLAZED DOUGHNUTS (COPYCAT)
Original Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts you know and love and now you can make them at home and eat them fresh!
- 2 packet yeast 1/4 ounce packets
- 1/4 cup warm water 105-115 degrees
- 1 1/2 cups lukewarm milk scalded, then cooled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 cups vegetable shortening or vegetable oil if you would prefer for frying
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Add water and yeast together in a your stand mixer and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add in the milk, sugar, salt, eggs, shortening and 2 cups of the flour.
- Turn the stand mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, then add in the rest of the flour and mix until just combined.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here