All the flavors and creaminess you love about cheesecake but without all the carbs.
- 3 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup of Sweetener
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat cream cheese until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Combine with sweetener, sour cream and vanilla extract, mixing for about 3 minutes.
- Gently add eggs one at a time. beating until thick and creamy, about one minute after each egg.
- Lightly grease the sides of a 9" springform pan and put the springform on a baking sheet. Pour in the filling. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until puffy and lightly brown around the edges.
- Get full recipes click here