Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
Remember to emulsify these ingredients well using a stick blender AND adjust sweetener to YOUR taste. Add plenty of vanilla, and then some more. This will guarantee these won't taste 'eggy'.
- 150 g butter or coconut oil melted salted, plus a pinch of salt if using coconut oil
- 6 eggs - medium
- 120 g cream cheese cut into cubes
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 50 g frozen blueberries
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together using a stick blender with the blade attachment until smooth.
- Pour into a lined square 8 inch/ 20cm dish.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here