HONEY GARLIC ROASTED BRUSSELS SPROUTS
Honey garlic roasted brussels sprouts - tender on the inside, crispy edges and honey garlic flavour - a great way to change up the usual side dish!
- 2 pound (907 g) brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime, juiced (2-3 tablespoons juice)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread the trimmed brussels sprouts on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle them with the olive oil, and sprinkle the salt over top.
- Stir them around to coat them with the oil and then roast for 15-18 minutes, until tender.
- Get full recipe click here