Homemade Extra Crispy Onion Rings
Homemade Extra Crispy Onion Rings are one of my favorite appetizers to make - especially for game time parties and more.
- 1 Onion
- ½ cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Smoked Paprika
- 1 Egg
- ¾ cup of Milk
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of table salt
- Bread Crumbs to coat
- Canola Oil for frying
- Rinse the onion and cut into approximately ¼ inch rings
- Carefully separate the rings from each other (setting aside the smaller ones for other recipes)
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and paprika in a medium bowl.
- Get full recipe click here