Grain-Free Apple Crisp
This easy recipe has all the deliciousness of your favorite fall dessert without the gluten, grains, dairy, or sugar!
- 4 apples
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract, divided
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon, divided (I use Saigon cinnamon)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup almond flour – I use this
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Core, peel, and thinly slice the apples. Toss the apples with the lemon juice and 2 tsp vanilla extract. Add 2 tsp cinnamon, and nutmeg and toss again. Place in an 8×8″ baking dish.
- Melt the coconut oil, then mix in the almond flour, pecans, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here