Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Just 5 simple ingredients! These easy keto fat bombs will be your new favorite low carb treat.
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen berries (I prefer blueberries)
- 8 oz softened cream cheese (leave at room temp for 30 minutes or more)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (heaping)
- 1-3 tbsp swerve (your sweetness preference)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Allow the cream cheese to soften at room temperature for 30 minutes to an hour, or soften it in the microwave on the defrost setting.
- Place all of the ingredients together in a high quality blender, and blend until well combined (start with 1 tbsp of swerve, and then do a taste test and add more if desired).
- Spoon the mixture into a large ice cube tray (I usually have a little excess that I devour with a spoon!)
- Get full recipe >> Click Here