Easy Baked Ziti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 32 oz jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 16 oz jar alfredo sauce
- 1 lb penne pasta or ziti or rigatoni
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Prepare pasta according to directions.
- In a medium sauce pan, brown ground beef with onion (if using).
- After beef is brown and crumbled, drain excess grease.
- Put back in pot and pour in one jar of spaghetti sauce.
- Keep mixture on low until pasta is done.
- Click Here for more instruction