DEEP FRIED OLIVES
Deep fried olives are the perfect appetizer for holiday meals and parties - whip up a batch with just 4 ingredients and 15 minutes!
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 (10 ounce) jar Mezzetta Garlic Stuffed Olives , drained
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crubs
- Pour enough olive oil into a saucepan to reach a depth of 2 inches.
- Heat over medium-high until the oil reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the egg in a small bowl and beat with a fork or whisk. Add the olives and coat well.
- Get full recipe click here