CREAMY MAPLE DIJON CHICKEN WITH BACON (PALEO)
- 4 slices of thick bacon
- 1.5 lbs chicken breasts or tenders
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup sliced leeks
- 12 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt to taste
- Begin by heating a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add bacon once hot, and cook to desired crispiness. I do about 4-5 mins per side. Remove bacon from heat and reserve 1 tbsp of bacon grease.
- Bring skillet back to your burner, add chicken to the pan. Cook each breast 3-4 mins per side (depending on thickness), but do not cook all the way through. Remove chicken from pan, but keep pan hot.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here