COPYCAT TEXAS ROADHOUSE RATTLESNAKE BITES
Delicious cheese and jalapenos are combined, battered and deep fried until melty and golden.
- 2 (8 oz) blocks Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 2-3 jalapenos, diced (depending on how hot you like them)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Oil for frying
- In bowl combine your shredded cheese and jalapenos.
- Shape cheese mixture into about 1 1/2" balls, squeezing tightly to compress.
- Place on cookie sheet and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Get full recipe click here