Chocolate Hazelnut Twists
- 2cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls or Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/2cup hazelnut spread with skim milk and cocoa (from 13-oz jar)
- 1/2cup finely chopped hazelnuts (filberts)
- 3tablespoon powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease 8 regular-size muffin cups. Unroll 1 can of dough on work surface; firmly press perforations to seal.
- Press into 13x7-inch rectangle. Spread hazelnut spread evenly over dough to within 1/4 inch of sides; sprinkle with hazelnuts.
- Unroll remaining can of dough on work surface; firmly press perforations to seal. Press into 13x7-inch rectangle.
- Place over filling; press firmly and seal edges. Cut into 8 (13-inch) strips. Twist each strip 7 to 9 times; shape into tight coil. Place 1 coil in each muffin cup.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here