Chicken Caesar Spaghetti Squash Bake
- 2 packed cups chopped kale, stems removed
- 3/4 cup TESSEMAE’S CREAMY CAESAR DRESSING
- 1 Spaghetti squash, cooked & strands removed
- 2 cups, cooked & shredded chicken
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl mix together kale and Caesar dressing and massage together until kale wilts a bit, about 2 minutes. Add cooked spaghetti squash and chicken to the bowl and stir all together until well combined.
- Get full recipe>> Click Here