CHICKEN, BACON, AVOCADO RANCH LETTUCE WRAPS
- 2 chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 beefsteak tomato, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 lb bacon
- Ranch dressing
- Boston Bibb, romaine, or iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime
- Salt and pepper for seasoning (or chili lime seasoning if you have it)
- Other fun stuff you may want: Taco Taxi (did you know that’s what they’re called… the little taco holders?) Oblong Serving Platter, Flexible Cutting Board
- Start by seasoning the chicken with salt and pepper, then grill them (you could do stovetop as well).
- Meanwhile, bake your bacon on a foil lined cookie sheet at 420°. Start checking for doneness at 15 minutes but it will likely take closer to 20.
- I had used ends and pieces so they came already chopped, but if you use regular slab bacon crumble it up after it's cooked.
- Get full recipe >> Click Here