CHICKEN AND AVOCADO RANCH BURRITOS
These come together with just 15 min prep! You can also make this ahead of time and bake right before serving. SO EASY!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks*
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas, 10 inches each
- 2 avocados, halved, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Season chicken thighs with taco seasoning.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook until golden, about 3-4 minutes; set aside.
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here