CHEESEBURGER LETTUCE WRAPS
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 6 slices American cheese
- 2 large heads iceburg or romaine lettuce, rinsed then dried
- 2 tomatoes, sliced thin
- small red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 3 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon dill pickle relish
- dash of salt and pepper
- Heat a grill or skillet on medium heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, seasoned salt, pepper and oregano.
- Divide mixture into 6 sections then roll each into a ball. Press each ball down flat to form a patty.
- Read more instructions >> Click Here