BLT Dip – Low Carb, Gluten Free, THM S
My fabulous BLT Dip has the flavors of a BLT sandwich in dip form. Perfect for a summer bbq or party. Or any other time of the year.
- 1 lb of bacon (cooked until crisp and chopped or 5 oz of bacon crumbles)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (or regular, but the smoked compliments the bacon nicely)
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato (squeeze out the juice after chopping)
- fresh veggies to dip
- Combine 1/3 of the bacon with the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, cheddar, and seasonings. Mix in a deep dish pie plate.
- Read more >> Click Here