Best Ever Beef Stew
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cups water
- 3 heaping teaspoons Better than Bouillon (concentrated beef stock)
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 3 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 4 russet potatoes, diced into chunks
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Cut up stew meat into 1" chunks. In a large Ziploc bag, add flour, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Seal bag and shake to combine ingredients.
- Add in stew meat.
- Shake well to coat with flour.
- In a large pot, over high heat, pour in vegetable oil.
- Read full instructions >> Click Here