Best Brussels Sprouts
The best Brussels sprouts, caramelized with honey and Dijon mustard, in one pan, on the stovetop. Super easy and guaranteed to turn a Brussels sprouts hater into a fan.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil ~ or about 2 tbsp or more of bacon drippings, instead of butter and oil
- 1 tbsp good quality Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey ~ I really do just eyeball the amounts of mustard and honey
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Over medium high heat, melt butter and olive oil in large nonstick pan
- Add brussels sprouts, toss to mix and add a sprinkle of kosher salt.
- Cook and stir until brown and crisp-tender
- Get full recipe click here