APPLE PIE CUPCAKES
You will find all the wonderful flavors of an apple pie in these Apple Pie Cupcakes with brown sugar cinnamon frosting. This recipe is super simple since we used a store bought cake mix and also store bought pie filling.
- 1 box White or Yellow Cake Mix + box ingredients
- 20 oz Apple Pie Filling
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven and line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Prepare batter according to box directions.
- Fill liners 2/3 full and bake according to box directions for cupcakes.
- Get full recipe click here