3 Ingredients Tempura Batter
Here's an easy recipe for tempura batter that just needs 3 ingredients! You can make shrimp tempura, fried green beans and tempura vegetables at home. It's a great way to make a crunchy side dish the kids will definitely love.
- 4 egg whites
- 2 c flour
- 1 1/3 c water
- shrimp and/or veggies
- 1 tsp salt / lawry's seasoning optional
- 1 tsp garlic powder optional
- Mix egg whites, flour and water, keeping your rinsed and prepared shrimp and/or veggies to the side.
- Heat a pan of oil until it is hot enough to bubble when a small drop of batter is put in.
- Get full recipe click here