Zucchini Noodles with Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 zucchini or summer squash, about 8″ (20cm) long
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- handful fresh basil leaves, finely sliced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- To finish:
- 2 tbs good olive oil
- 1 tbs white Balsamic vinegar
- Spiralize zucchini into spaghetti strands.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and sauté until tender, 6 – 7 minutes.
- Add garlic, cherry tomatoes and sauté briefly
- Add zucchini, basil and sauté another 3 – 4 minutes, until tomatoes are soft and zucchini is just tender
- Remove from heat, add good olive oil, vinegar, toss to combine and serve.
- Get Full Intruction Click Here
No comments for "Zucchini Noodles with Cherry Tomatoes"
Post a Comment