VANILLA KETO ICE CREAM RECIPE
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3.5 grams grass-fed gelatin about ½ tablespoon
- 3/4 cup low carb sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the heavy cream, egg, vanilla extract, gelatin, sweetener, and sea salt in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Let the mixture cook until it begins to steep (strands of steam form on top of the heated liquid).
- Transfer the liquid to a heat-safe container and place it into your fridge for 60 to 70 minutes so the liquid can cool.
- After the base has cooled, pour it into a stand mixer or large bowl and use a hand mixer to beat the ice cream base until begins whip into soft peaks.
- Get full recipe Click Here