Roasted Cauliflower with Chipotle and Lime
- 1 organic cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure avocado oil
- 1 organic lime
For The Seasoning
- 1/2-1 tablespoon organic ground chipotle powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add all the ingredients for the seasoning to a small bowl and stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Cut the cauliflower into small bite-sized pieces and add to a medium-sized bowl.
- Drizzle the avocado oil over the cauliflower pieces and gently toss until the oil is evenly distributed and all the cauliflower pieces are covered.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture onto the cauliflower pieces and gently toss, making sure the seasoning is evenly distributed and covering all the cauliflower pieces.
- Transfer the seasoned cauliflower pieces to a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 325 degrees for approximately 60-90 minutes, or until the cauliflower is soft on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside, tossing them halfway through.
- Get Full Recipe, Click Here