Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake (low carb)
- 3/4 cup pecans raw
- 3/4 cup walnuts raw
- 1 Tablespoon Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons Torani Sugar Free Red Raspberry syrup
- For the crust : Add your nuts, 1 T of Swerve, and cinnamon to a food processor and pulse until the nuts become sticky when you press on them. Take them out and evenly divide them among 6 ramekins or bowls.
- For the cream cheese filling: In a mixer, whip the cream cheese and Swerve until nice and creamy. Add your cream and vanilla and whip until nice and fluffy. Divid into 6 portions and add to your ramekins.
- For the topping : Add berries and 2 Tablespoons of water to a pan and heat on medium high. Once the berries soften, mash them with a fork. Add your Torani syrup and mix well. Let cool and then every distribute on all of the ramekins.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here
No comments for "Raspberry No Bake Cheesecake (low carb)"
Post a Comment