- 2 C. Almond Flour
- 1/8 t. Sea Salt
- 1/4 t. baking soda
- 4-5 T. Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 C. Organic honey
- 1 T. Vanilla Extract
- 2-3 T. Coconut crystals-I did not have this, so I just left it out. It is taking the place of the sugar, so I will try to find it next time just for a little more flavor and sweetness. Honestly though, it was good without it, just did not look as pretty
- 2-3 T. Cinnamon
- Mix all the dry ingredients, then mix in the wet ingredients.
- Using a small spoon, take 1″ round balls of dough and roll them in coating.
- Place on cooking sheet, and flatten. I used the bottom of a cup. Bake at 350 Degrees for 7-8 minutes. Allow to cool on pan, they will firm up to the perfect texture.
- Get Ful Recipe Click Here