- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- About 1/2 cup sliced fruit. I used blackberries and strawberries.
- Start by mashing up about ¾ of a banana in a bowl and try to use softened bananas (easier to mash up).
- Add in 1 egg and blend together. Add desired amount of fruit to bowl. Mix.
- Then, spray down a pan with olive oil or coconut oil. Pour in batter and heat on medium. Watch your pancake! The key with paleo pancakes is patience. If you cook them on too high a setting, they will burn!
- Once golden on one side, flip, and cook until both sides are cooked through.
- Top with almond slices, your left over fruit, and honey…and you’re done!
- Get Full Recipe Click Here