Low Carb Pizza Mushrooms
- 4 large Portobello mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed, and gills scraped out,
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil,
- 1 small clove garlic, minced,
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce (I used this brand),
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni (more to taste)
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- fresh basil leaves, as garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 C).
- Place the mushrooms, gill side up, on a rimmed baking sheet. Mix together the olive oil and minced garlic. Spread the olive oil evenly in the “cup” of the mushrooms.
- Layer the rest of the ingredients evenly in the mushroom cups: pizza sauce, cheddar cheese, pepperoni, olives, bell pepper, Parmesan cheese, and basil leaves.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-25 minutes
- Get Full Recipe click here