Low Carb Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 pound ground sausage (you could also sub with ground turkey, ground beef etc.)
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 small head cabbage, shredded or spiralized
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- Cook ground sausage with sliced white onion in a large skillet over medium heat, making sure meat is crumbled and cooked through. Do not drain.
- Stir in garlic, ginger, and soy sauce.
- Add cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, and stir for a few minutes until softened.
- Get full recipe Click Here
No comments for "Low Carb Egg Roll in a Bowl"
Post a Comment