Low Carb Beef Stroganoff Bowl
- 1 tsp butter
- 6 small mushrooms , sliced
- 1 # ground beef-grassfed if available
- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup lower sodium beef broth
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup sour cream add extra as desired
- salt and pepper , as desired
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat then add mushrooms and cook for 5-10 minutes or until tender and browned.
- Remove mushrooms from pan then add ground beef and onions to skillet along with broth and Worcestershire sauce. Cook until beef is browned and fully cooked.
- Add lemon juice, paprika and cooked mushrooms to ground beef in skillet and stir to combine. Heat to a simmer then remove pan from heat.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here