LOW-CARB BAKED MINI FRITTATAS WITH BROCCOLI AND THREE CHEESES
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli flowerets (cut into small, bite-sized pieces)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 6 T coarsely-grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese (rinsed, then drained)
- 2 tsp. Spike seasoning (or use other all-purpose seasoning of your choice)
- fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C. SprayWilliams Sonoma Tart Pan or muffin cups with non-stick spray.
- Cut broccoli into small, bite-sized flowerets. (If you cut through the broccoli stem and then pull the floweret part apart, you can avoid the mess from broccoli “crumbs” on the cutting board.)
- Put broccoli into a bowl or large measuring cup, cover with cling wrap, and microwave on high for about 1-2 minutes, or until broccoli just starts to cook. Divide broccoli among the tart wells. Put a generous pinch of cheddar cheese on top of the broccoli, then add coarsely-grated Parmesan on top of the cheddar.
- Put the cottage cheese into a fine-mesh colander, rinse with cold water, and let drain. Break eggs into a glass measuring cup with a pour spout, and beat with a fork until egg yolks and whites are combined. Add drained cottage cheese, Spike seasoning or other seasoning, and black pepper, and stir to combine.
- Get Full Recipe, Click Here
No comments for "LOW-CARB BAKED MINI FRITTATAS WITH BROCCOLI AND THREE CHEESES"
Post a Comment