Keto Pumpkin Bundt Cake
- 2 3/4 cups almond flour (275 g/ 9.7 oz)
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee, melted (113 g/ 4 oz)
- 1 1/3 cups powdered Erythritol or Swerve (210 g/ 7.4 oz)
- 6 large eggs
- 8.5 oz pumpkin puree (240 g)
- 2 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (you can make your own)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- Optional: powdered Erythritol or Swerve for dusting
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter or ghee (56 g/ 2 oz)
- 1/2 cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve (80 g/ 2.8 oz)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 160 °C/ 325 °F. Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add in the remaining wet ingredients: eggs, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract and melted butter. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to combine until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan.
- ransfer to oven and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 15 minutes before transferring to a serving platter.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here