Keto chicken stir-fry with shirataki noodles
- 225 g shirataki noodles
- 325 g boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp coconut oil or light olive oil
- 75 g celery stalks
- 150 g oyster mushrooms
- ½ orange bell pepper or yellow bell pepper
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp sesame oil or light olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place the noodles in a colander and rinse well under running water for 1-2 minutes. Squeeze out all the water. The less water, the better the texture will be.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips. Heat up oil in a frying pan or wok and fry the chicken for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add vegetables and noodles and keep frying for a few more minutes.
- Get full recipe click here