EASY LOW CARB TACO SOUP RECIPE WITH RANCH DRESSING - 5 INGREDIENTS
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 3 tbsp Taco seasoning (divided into 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp)
- 4 cup Beef bone broth (or any broth of choice)
- 2 14.5-oz cans Diced tomatoes (with liquid)
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing (use paleo ranch dressing for paleo, whole30 and dairy-free options)
- In the bottom of a large pot over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef for about 7-10 minutes, until no longer pink. Drain if desired.
- Add 2 tablespoons (28 g) taco seasoning (2/3 of the total amount) and 3/4 cup (177 mL) of broth. Simmer for a couple of minutes, until the liquid is mostly gone.
- Add the remaining broth, diced tomatoes (with liquid), and remaining tablespoon of taco seasoning. Stir together. Bring to a gentle boil and simmer for about 8-10 minutes.
- Get full recipe Click Here