Easy Low Carb Egg Salad
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp lite salt (for potassium)
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Place the eggs gently in a medium saucepan.
- Add cold water until the eggs are covered by about an inch.
- Bring to a boil for ten minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Peel the eggs under cold running water.
- Add the eggs to a food processor or magic bullet and pulse until chopped.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper. Taste and adjust as necessary.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here