Easy Keto Meatloaf (Free Gulten)
- 500 g Ground Beef (1 lb)
- 1 Cup Almond Flour (120g / 4 oz)
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Cloves garlic Crushed
- 1/2 Small Brown Onion Finely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Passata Sauce (Low Carb Tomato Puree)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Natvia (Or Erythritol)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ground beef, finely diced onion, almond flour, egg, and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the Passata sauce (Low Carb Tomato Sauce), Olive Oil, Mustard, Worcestershire, and erythritol.
- Place the loaf ingredients into a baking paper lined bread loaf tin or similar, and pour the baking sauce over the loaf. Cook at 180 C (355 F) for 50 mins.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here