Easy Fried Rice
- 1-1/2 TBSP butter
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 12 ounce bag frozen peas and carrots
- 2 tsp minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups cooked rice, chilled
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1 TBSP oyster or fish sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- In a large skillet,melt 1/2 TBSP of the butter over medium-high heat. Add the whisked eggs and scramble until almost dry. Add salt and pepper to the eggs to taste. Remove the eggs to a separate place.
- Melt the remaining 1 TBSP butter in the skillet. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute until fragrant. Add the bag of frozen peas and carrots to the skillet, along with a pinch of salt and pepper and saute with the garlic until heated thru.
- Stir in the rice, green onions, soy sauce, oyster or fish sauce to the skillet and fry the rice for 5 minutes.
- Get Full Recipes Click Here
No comments for "Easy Fried Rice"
Post a Comment