EASY BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP RECIPE - 5 INGREDIENTS
- 4 cups Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3 1/2 cups Chicken broth (or vegetable broth, or bone broth)
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 3 cups Cheddar cheese (pre-shredded - see notes)
- In a large pot over medium heat, saute garlic for one minute, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken broth, heavy cream, and chopped broccoli. Increase heat to bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10-20 minutes, until broccoli is tender.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese gradually, stirring constantly, and continue to stir until melted. (Add 1/2 cup (64 g), simmer and stir until it melts fully, then repeat 1/2 cup (64 g) at a time until all the cheese is used up.)
- Get Full Recipe Click Here