DATE ENERGY BALLS (VEGAN, PALEO)
- 2 cups walnuts, or other nut/seed of choice
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 cups soft Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large food processor fitted with an “S” blade, process the walnuts and coconut until crumbly.
- Add in the dates, coconut oil, vanilla and sea salt and process again until a sticky, uniform batter is formed.
- Scoop the dough by heaping tablespoons, then roll between your hands to form balls.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then place in the freezer to set for at least an hour before serving.
- Store the balls in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for an even longer shelf life.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here