BLTA Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 1 cup cooked chicken breasts (diced)
- 3 strips bacon
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 375F, and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Lay the bacon strips on the parchment paper, and cook for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- While the bacon is cooking, wash and remove the leaves from the butter lettuce. Pat dry.
- Dice the chicken, tomatoes, and avocado, and add all three ingredients to a medium mixing bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together the light mayo, and hummus.
- Place a spoonful of the mayo-hummus mixture on each lettuce, followed by a spoonful of the chicken, tomato and avocado mixture.
- Get Full Recipe Click Here