7 Ingredients Greek Chicken - Paleo
- 4 chicken breast halves (boneless, skinless)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (chopped)
- 4 lemon (2 juiced, 2 cut in half)
- Pound the chicken until it's uniformly thin
- In a glass dish mix olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano and juice of 2 lemons juice.
- Place the chicken pieces in the mixture and cover.
- Marinated the chicken for 2 days, or at least overnight.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Oil the grill grates well
- Cut the remaining 2 lemons in half
- Grilled the chicken for 3 1/2 minutes per side.
- Get Full Recipe HERE