15-Minute Lazy Noodles
- 12 oz. dried wheat noodles (almost any noodle will do––even spaghetti)
- 1-2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 pound ground beef, pork, chicken, or turkey
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chili oil (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil for the noodles. Meanwhile, heat the wok over high heat, and and add a tablespoon or two of oil. Add the ground meat, and stir-fry until browned and slightly crispy.
- Add the onion and garlic, and continue to cook over high heat until the onions are slightly softened and browned at the edges. Stir in the spinach until it’s just wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Get Full Recipes Click Here
No comments for "15-Minute Lazy Noodles"
Post a Comment