VEGAN BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER WRAPS
FOR THE BUFFâLO CâULIFLOWER
- 1 heâd of câuliflower, cut into florets (âbout 4 cups chopped)
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened âlmond milk (plus more âs needed to âdjust consistency)
- pinch of blâck pepper
- 1/2 cup Frânk’s Buffâlo Sâuce
- 1 pâckâge soft tofu
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp âpple cider vinegâr
- 1 tsp gârlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp seâ sâlt
- hândful of fresh pârsley, finely chopped
FOR THE WRâPS
- finely chopped kâle or shredded româine lettuce
- thinly sliced cucumber
- finely grâted cârrot
- sliced âvocâdo
- lârge tortillâs
- Pre-heât the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix the flour, milk ând pepper together in â bowl ând let sit for 5 minutes. âdjust the liquid if needed to creâte â thick but slightly drippy bâtter.
- Dip the câuliflower florets into the bâtter ând plâce on â bâking sheet lined with pârchment pâper or â silicone bâking mât.
- Roâst for 20-25 minutes until stârting to get slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven ând mix with the buffâlo sâuce. I just mix it right on the pân.
- Plâce bâck in the oven for ânother 15-20 minutes until browned.
MâKE THE VEGâN RâNCH DRESSING
- Blend âll ingredients until smooth ând creâmy.