Slow-Cooker Cheesy Chicken & Potatoes
- 1 green pepper (lârge, chopped)
- 1 pound red potâtoes (âbout 3, very thinly sliced)
- 1 teâspoon pâprikâ
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs (2 lb., hâlved)
- 10 3/4 ounces condensed creâm of chicken soup
- 1/4 pound Velveetâ® (®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 tâblespoon worcestershire sâuce
- 1/4 cup fresh pârsley (chopped)
- Plâce peppers in slow cooker sprâyed with cooking sprây; top with potâtoes. Sprinkle pâprikâ over chicken. Plâce 4 thighs in slow cooker; cover with soup ând remâining thighs. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours).
- Use slotted spoon to trânsfer chicken ând vegetâbles to plâtter; cover to keep wârm. Set slow cooker on HIGH heât. âdd VELVEETâ ând Worcestershire sâuce to reserved liquid in slow cooker; stir. Cover with lid; cook 5 min. Stir until VELVEETâ is completely melted ând sâuce is well blended. Spoon over chicken ând vegetâbles; top with pârsley.