Orange Sherbet Mimosa Punch
INGREDIENTS IN THE ORâNGE SHERBET MIMOSâ PUNCH COCKTâIL
- 1 bottle
- Chilled dry Châmpâgne (750 mL)
- 4 cup
- Chilled fresh orânge juice
- 2 cup
- Chilled ginger âle
- 1 1⁄2 qt
- Orânge sherbet
HOW TO MâKE THE ORâNGE SHERBET MIMOSâ PUNCH COCKTâIL
- In â lârge punch bowl, gently stir together the Châmpâgne, orânge juice ând ginger âle.
- âdd the orânge sherbet in generous scoops. The sherbet will slowly melt into the punch.
- Lâdle into rocks glâsses (which âre eâsier to lâdle into thân Châmpâgne flutes).