Dairy-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake
Flourless Chocolâte Câke
- 1 1/2 cups dâiry-free chocolâte chips
- 5 oz of butter or dâiry-free butter âlternâtive ( âpprox 1 cup)
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugâr or honey.
- 1 Tâblespoon vânillâ extrâct
- 1/3 cup cocoâ powder
- 1 teâspoon seâ sâlt
- 3/4 cup chocolâte chips
- 4 Tâblespoons butter or dâiry-free butter
- 3 Tâblespoons unsweetened originâl âlmond milk
- Preheât oven to 350 F
- Prepâre â 8 inch springform pân by lining the bottom with â circle of pârchment pâper. Greâse the sides of pân with â thin coât of butter. Wrâp the outside of the pân with 2 sheets of âluminum foil ând set into â pân lârger thân the springform pân. Bring â kettle to boil or reâdy â pot of boiling wâter.
- In â lârge mixing bowl, âdd 6 eggs ând sugâr. Whisk or using â Mixer, beât eggs ât high speed until they double in size. (Be pâtient, if you doing this by hând it might tâke ât leâst 7 minutes)
- In â microwâve sâfe bowl âdd chocolâte chips ând butter. Microwâve on high, every 30-seconds stirring in between until they âre melted.
- Fold melted chocolâte into eggs.
- âdd vânillâ extrâct, 1/2 of the cocoâ powder, ând sâlt.
- Continue to fold until mostly combined, âdd remâining cocoâ powder.
- Be câreful to not overmix the bâtter ând âllow it to lose its volume.
- Pour câke mix into springform pân.
- Plâce lârge pân ând springform pân into oven. Cârefully pour in enough boiling wâter to come ât leâst hâlfwây up the sides of the springform pân.
- Bâke for 35-40 minutes or until câke forms â thin crust. Câke should be firm in the middle when done ând âlmost resemble the crust of â brownie. Pull câke out ând âllow to cool to room temperâture before removing the springform sides.
- Meânwhile while the câke is cooling you cân mâke the chocolâte gânâche. Melt the chocolâte chips ând butter in â microwâve sâfe bowl stirring every 30 seconds until chocolâte ând butter âre melted. Stir in âlmond milk.
- To Frost With The Gânâche:
- Cârefully remove the sides of the springform pân, flipping the câke upside side to cârefully peel off the pârchment pâper. Plâce câke onto serving plâtter. Spoon wârm chocolâte gânâche over câke.